I’m Stephanie, a 33-year-old from the country known as the land of the long white cloud, the place known as Middle Earth and the Shaky Isles (definitely so after the 7.1 earthquake that struck on 4 September 2010 and the 6.3 munter that struck on 22 February 2011) – New Zealand. Yes, there may be more sheep in New Zealand than people but I don’t have a sheep as a pet. I don’t even like them!
I studied towards a Bachelor of Digital Media degree for three years but elected not to return in 2008 because I couldn’t fathom the idea of sitting through a second year class three years in a row! I made some awesome friends whilst at SIT and I’m still in contact with the majority of them which is good. At the moment, I am trying to decide what to do with my life, as I find that I’m not satisfied when it comes to my line of work. I am debating whether to pick up Japanese again as I studied the language throughout high school and can still read it, write it, and speak it to a point. I would also like to visit Japan and I do think that if I was to go there, my Japanese would come back, due to being in that environment.
I am a big WWE fan. Yes, I know it’s fake but I don’t go around bagging people for watching ER, which is fake also. I’ve been watching WWF/E since I was around four years old and I definitely have my favourites. I have lots of WWE DVDs, a few action figures, two versions of the WWE DVD board game and I have been to eight shows – all bar two in New Zealand. Those show are as follows:
- Wellington, 4 March 2006 (got to hold The Undertaker’s hand at their hotel)
- Christchurch, 23 February 2007 (touched Tommy Dreamer twice, as well as Bobby Lashley, RVD and Batista)
- Christchurch, 12 June 2008 (had my photo taken with Chavo Guerrero and Natalya)
- Auckland, 3 July 2009 (touched Triple H and got it on video too)
- Auckland, 5 August 2010 (a Meet and Greet with MVP and Kofi Kingston before the show)
- Sydney, Australia, 1 July 2011 (a Meet and Greet with Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder before the show)
- Auckland, 6 July 2011 (a Meet and Greet with R-Truth and The Miz before the show)
- Sydney, Australia, 31 August 2012 (a Meet and Greet with Daniel Bryan before the show)
Yes, I’m passionate about it but we all have to be passionate about something. And like most people, I have dreams too. I dream about travelling the world, owning a red Ferrari, not living in my home town, being fluent in a language other than English or Maori (fyi, I’m only fluent in English. I do not want to be fluent in Maori)… I could go on.
Click here to read some random facts about me.